Fitness for all
LATEST NEWS: We can confirm that the Government's 'rule of six' announcement does not affect our fitness classes. COVID prevention measures and social distancing are in place at our classes but you must contact us to book on.
This class features exercises based on the principles of Tai Chi, Pilates and Yoga and is ideal for helping to improve posture and flexibility.
Tuesdays 7.30pm-8.30pm: Surfleet Village Hall, Station Road, Surfleet, near Spalding. PE11 4DB (NOW ON!!)
Mondays and Wednesdays 3.30pm-4.30pm: Moose Hall, Love Lane, Spalding, PE11 2PG (starting again October 5th and 8th, 2020)
There will be Covid prevention measures in place at both venues to keep everyone safe:
- Everyone will need to use hand sanitiser on entry to the hall
- If you have Covid symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone with Covid or who has any symptoms, you will not be able to attend at this time and must self isolate for the required time, if test proves positive
- Own mat (and resistance bands if using) to be brought and socks to be worn
- Face mask/covering to be worn on entry and exit of hall (can be removed for exercise or kept on if you prefer)
- Everyone to keep 2 metres apart
- There will be a limit to the number of people allowed in each venue at any one time so you must book on to the class.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back!
We are offering a wide range of online classes. You pay just £25 for the whole month and can access 20 classes a month! (30-minutes each). They are fun and friendly and delivered via Zoom. You can do as many classes as you wish.
These classes include:
RENEW (Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates)
FULL BODY WORKOUT
Simply get in touch here to send us a message and book.
ONLINE ONLY: Relaxation meditation will guide you through meditation scripts and mindfulness activities. The ability to relax is essential to our well-being and can reduce stress levels, reduce anxieties and support a greater level of happiness. The mindfulness activities and guided meditations for relaxation help to calm your mind and body.
Boot camp is for all abilities and fitness levels…WHY? Because YOU determine how hard you work and you’re only competing against yourself. We aim to make the exercise sessions fun with a variety of workouts, circuits and activities.
Next date for boot camp to be confirmed.
Contact us for more details on our classes or visit our Facebook page HERE.