Fitness for all
LATEST NEWS: Classes are continuing online due to the current lockdown. Please contact us here for more details on our online classes. We'll update our website as guidance changes.
Our classes are currently online. These are fun and friendly and are 30-minutes each. They are delivered via Zoom and the price is £25 for the whole month. You can do as many classes as you like included in the price.
The timetable is:
MONDAY: Renew (Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates) at 3.30pm
TUES: Full body workout (9am) and Resistance bands (5pm)
WEDS: Chair exercise (5pm)
FRIDAY: Core strength (9am)
Simply get in touch here to send us a message and book.
This class features exercises based on the principles of Tai Chi, Pilates and Yoga and is ideal for helping to improve posture and flexibility.
Tuesdays 7.30pm-8.30pm: Surfleet Village Hall, Station Road, Surfleet, near Spalding. PE11 4DB (on hold due to the current lockdown)
Mondays and Wednesdays 3.30pm-4.30pm: Moose Hall, Love Lane, Spalding, PE11 2PG (on hold due to the current lockdown)
* The photo below was taken at Surfleet Village Hall before the COVID pandemic. There are now markers on the floor and everyone stays within their own area for the class. As you can see, we were already keeping spaced out even before the pandemic!
Covid prevention measures in place at both venues are as follows:
- Everyone will need to use hand sanitiser on entry to the hall
- If you have Covid symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone with Covid or who has any symptoms, you will not be able to attend at this time and must self isolate for the required time, if test proves positive
- Own mat (and resistance bands if using) to be brought and socks to be worn
- Face mask/covering to be worn on entry and exit of hall (can be removed for exercise or kept on if you prefer)
- Everyone to keep 2 metres apart
- There is a limit to the number of people allowed in each venue at any one time so you must book on to the class. Remember, though, you must not come in individual groups of more than six.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back!
ONLINE ONLY: Relaxation meditation will guide you through meditation scripts and mindfulness activities. The ability to relax is essential to our well-being and can reduce stress levels, reduce anxieties and support a greater level of happiness. The mindfulness activities and guided meditations for relaxation help to calm your mind and body.
Boot camp is for all abilities and fitness levels…WHY? Because YOU determine how hard you work and you’re only competing against yourself. We aim to make the exercise sessions fun with a variety of workouts, circuits and activities.
Next date for boot camp to be confirmed.
Contact us for more details on our classes or visit our Facebook page HERE.